in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Sunday, February 4, 2007

new month resolution

I do not want bullshit in my life.
I do want bullshit written as often as possible; not only is it cathartic, spell-check doesn’t pick it up! It has been legitimated by Microsoft as a word worthy of presence on a page. It has however, been prohibited (by me) from entering my life.

Bullshit, in fact, shit of any kind is unattractive (specifically when it gurgles out of my laundry room floor drain to mock me). It’s even less appealing when it litters my brain and my reasoning and my integrity. It hinders and impedes and devalues what truth and honor would leave pure.

So, my new month resolution is to live bullshit free. If that means awkward, uncomfortable, non-polite living…then call me Roto-Rooter man. I’m done with the stench for at least 24 days. (Fortunately February is the shortest month of the year.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home