in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Adventure begins...

So, I've got my guitar, some gitch and an open highway.
I'm sitting right now in the Calgary airport. I've been here several times before - every time as a portal to another mystery or adventure. Today, the greatest to date. In about ten hours I will be in Orlando Florida where my shiny red convertible awaits. From there I get to drive along the Gulf of Mexico, hair blowing in the wind.
It gets less glamorous and more comical at this point as I pick up the cube van I will be driving home.
I'm thinking first stop is New Orleans... Memphis...Chicago...and we'll see from there. Of course if I get discovered in Memphis then I may never come home.
My future is as naked as the tarmac outside this window. It could be clothed in almost anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home