in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Monday, January 14, 2008

I wish the kids I teach could just be the kids I think they are.
I wish they wouldn't do the kinds of horrific things to each other that make me ashamed of them.
I wish they didn't prove others right when they were dispicable.
I wish there was a way for them to see the way they disappoint the people cheering for them.
And I also kind of wish I could slap some of the and send them to their rooms without dinner.
I definitely should not have children, my heart would never recover from the pain of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger bart said...

They are the kids you think they are. They just don't behave like it. Dig deep...they're in there somewhere under all the crap.

January 18, 2008 at 3:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home