in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Friday, April 11, 2008

Hello Lamp post, Whatcha knowin'


I've officially become a fair weather blogger. I must admit, I haven't missed blogging. It feels strange again... maybe because my life lacks the romantic confusion that spawns musing and philosophizing. As it is, my life is grand. I finally made it to Europe with ma mere. We had the most wonderful time doing all the things one is supposed to do when abroad. The clincher is that I got to come home and discover my life was even better than I originally thought. I love my girls and my friends and my job. It's pretty surreal to enjoy life as much as I do. Even bread pudding tasted better today than I ever thought possible. Which leads to my one problem, buttoning my jeans.

I guess that's what happens with wheels of Parisian cheese and buckets of sweet, sweet wine.

It's pretty nice to be alive.
Even when your pants don't fit.
So, cheers. To enjoying every good and perfect gift.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home