in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WARNINGS are for the feeble minded

WARNING: increasing the temperature of your hot water tank could increase the risk of scalding.
What?
Is this actually a warning?
Are people actually this stupid?
Unfortunately for me and my life of irony - I went out of my way to discuss the audacity and outrageous nature of such a claim. I lamented a society which needed such handholding and direction.
And then I scalded myself in the tub.

Only 2 days before I made a similar error. One minute (to the second) after exclaiming my frustration and fury in reference to the incredibly slow nature of Calgary drivers, I crashed into the meridian to avoid rear ending a semi who stopped in front of me.

I guess I'm the one they make warnings for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

November 11, 2008 at 2:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home