in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Saturday, March 24, 2007

When I grow up

I got a booter yesterday. A good squishy, slurpy, wet and nasty one. It felt really good, really like spring.
But, when I woke up this morning there was mud between my painted toes, and earrings stuck to my cheeks, a necklace choking me, and mascara all over my face. I wondered if perhaps this was an indication of something.
Do I sleep enough?
Do I drink too much?
Am I losing it?
Meh.
I'll worry about it when I'm grownup... in 2 weeks...oh dear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared Nordick said...

there are things worse than booters and sleeping with dirty feet... shitting your pants is one of them. just be glad you didn't shit your pants.

March 29, 2007 at 11:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home