in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

broken washing machine repairs - $100
Tuition outstanding - $7800
water bill resulting from washing machine fiasco - $300
new phone after pepsi spilling in the purse incident - $90
car accident fine - $275
Ummm, miracle from God? Priceless. And yet pending.
I could use a little cloud rolling back style miracle. Hands at Work has accepted me, so Africa is three months away. Unfortunately I have yet to get the balls to ask for some moola from people to ensure I'll actually be able to go.
In the meantime, all these little kicks in the junk are falling from the sky. There is no way I can afford anything. This will be a miracle or it will not be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel creepy reading your blog and you not knowing. So hi...here I am...I stop by from time to time. Kim told me about your site. I totally think you're gonna get the money for this trip. Let's be honest, raising money s-u-c-k-s and can be overwhelming. Grow a pair and start asking people :) The worst that can happen is that people say no.

October 27, 2008 at 2:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home