in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I can't move my arms

The nurse stabbed me 6 times, thrice in each arm, and then couldn't even get enough blood to fill a little baggy!
Turns out I have huge ninja veins that elude even the most skilled needle technicians (several of which tried to get 'em), or I have baby veins that seem to be there only to mock needle technicians and not to actually transport blood. Nothing in the middle though.
So my inner elbows are bruised to shiznit, and my head is fuzzy, and my stomach is churning sickly - and I didn't even get to save a life like the advertise on tv! How disappointing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shantelle said...

LOU!!! I didn't even know you had a blog. What a glorious day this is that I can now know more weird and wonderful things that pass through my lovely friends head. T minus 7 days until Grey Goose martinis and laughing loudly while throwing our heads back and flipping our hair obnoxiously.

March 29, 2007 at 10:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home