in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Monday, September 24, 2007

Pay Day

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages - the time has come. Stay tuned to your online bank accounts because tomorrow is the day Sasktel, Blockbuster, The City of Saskatoon, SGI, and SaskPower have all been waiting for- pay day! (And why do they care about my pay day? Because they care about the gobs and gobs of money I owe them.)
I'm pleased to announce that my experiment if faith has worked out perfectly and despite having quit my job July 23rd to wait for divinity to inspire my career pursuits, I have neither run out of cash nor (fully) maxed out my credit card! And now, exactly 2 months and 2 days later - sweet, sweet money.
Tomorrow, oh tomorrow, when the saints come marching in, I can start answering my phone again!
(just kidding mom...I totally answer my phone.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home