in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

top ten, today

(I was starting with a different number one, but after writing this title, I have come to my senses. )
1. Alliteration - I love the leisurely way it licks and lures a line of listless musings into luscious, luxurious life.
2. Extra Spearmint Gum. And the package it comes in and the way makes my whole purse smell minty and the vivacious flavour that compliments...
3. Starbucks coffee first thing in the morning while
4. writing
5. my novel.
6. Shoes that make my feet hurt.
7. Pajamas.
8. Teaching children about Peace and Joy.
9. Learning something that makes my world do a head stand and drop all the change in its pockets onto the floor.
10. Love. The kind that curls my lips and bends my moods and fills my heart and spills on the carpet.

1 Comments:

Blogger superchris said...

I like the way you write, you have a great style. Just letting you know that you are being heard over the other side of the world, where it is hot and sunny, in Australia. You're right, teaching is the best job in the world. Take care.

September 29, 2007 at 6:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home