in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Very Superstitious

So, I'm not a proponent of superstition, but Friday the 13th always sounds crazy enough to
believe in. (I'm sure that's because my life is plagued with irony) Anyway - how about robbery for an unexpected twist? Straight up car break-in. Which ended up not even doing "break-in" justice as they didn't "break" anything, and they also didn't steal anything which is often the point of a break-in. Well, they did take one thing, my homework. But then the thieves left it for me at Moxie's where the kind people who work there called the police, who informed me they'd recovered my bag before I even knew I'd been robbed. That's efficiency. And lazy robbery. Wasteful robbery. Why bother stealing someones homework? Anyway, it seems like a bit of a rip off, but I'm quite relieved, for my own selfish reasons, that the thieves got ripped off when trying to thieve me. Bless them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home