in the garden of the mind...

...where thistles threaten and daisies dance

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Okay, fine!

Okay, okay, I'm over it. "IT" being the me, the giant pity party in the corner.
I'm ready to have a fabulous spring now. As if I'd be pouting when the buds are out and BBQ's are fired up and I can wear skirts and tan my legs. I mean really, who can be grumpy when their legs are tanned? And not even orange fake baked, but authentic, patchy, farmer tanned!
So, I'll just get over myself now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shantelle said...

I love you lots and lots and lots and if you want to have a pity party then that's fine with me, because I tend to have them a lot too. I'm feeling like I want to be Saskatoon so bad right now it almost hurts. I'm sick of school and rain and it's hot there and all I want to do is sit with you on the yard roof and drink pitchers and eat nachos until we need to be rolled out of there. Soon....very soon.....

May 6, 2007 at 6:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have threee words for you: gradual self tanner. I recommend the Dove brand. It's like magical lotion that doesn't make you look orange and fake. It's a good buffer until I can get some real tan. Glad to see a change in spirit.... hope things are well.

May 6, 2007 at 10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home